Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Minimalista Tree Skirt


At Spree I picked up a ½ yard bundle of the Minimalista collection from Art Gallery Fabrics in the cool turquoise palette.

I have a digital pattern that quilts each panel so I can easily quilt, cut and sew a circular runner in no time.


The segments can be joined by slip stitch or with binding on front and back of the joined segments. I added a little binding to jazz it up.


For ties, I used the beautiful ribbons that are used to secure bundles of Art Gallery, Pat Bravo fabrics. 


My tree looks so happy now with its new skirt. 



6 comments:

  1. VERY PRETTY! GIVEN ME IDEAS TOO!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS !

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. Hope to make one for our tree next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! My tree is naked, and I'm sure would appreciate a skirt next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tree skirt! I love cool aqua and whites for our hot Aussie Christmas, it's a beautiful range of fabrics. I love the quilt in the background of the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good. Have a blessed Christmas and Peaceful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely Jane!! I bet your tree will look absolutely gorgeous Christmas day, with it's gorgeous skirt underneath all the presents!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read my guests comments and I will try my best to reply. Please note - Your comment will not appear until approved.